You’ll be taking finals for your Nursing classes soon (maybe even this week or next). Here are some tips to help you out.
My favorites from that list –
- Get started even if you don’t feel like studying. Procrastination is not your friend. In a couple of weeks school will be done and you’ll be able to procrastinate all that you want to!
- Make a plan. When I studied for mine, I would study for an hour, break for five minutes or so, study for another hour, then reward myself (15 to 30 minutes), then do the same thing again. The next big break I ate something, then do the whole process again.
- Study group. Couldn’t have made it without mine.
- I love the pretend you’re teaching the class. I did this in front of a mirror all of the time, my wife thought I was crazy (she still does) but I passed.
- Also staying away from negative people. There will always be those who could make you feel bad about seeing a rainbow or a puppy dog. Just stay away from them.
And the last one –
- Avoid the all nighter.
- Eat healthy.
- Don’t cram.
Good luck. You can do it!