Now you can. Our Nursing school NCLEX prep course will help you to feel confident in passing the NCLEX shortly after you graduate.
What is included:
- You will need to order (or have access to) Saunders 6th edition – you can check it out here http://amzn.to/1ruo68k. We use this book as both a study reference and access to a huge questions database.
- Instant access to 28 content modules. These modules cover specific diseases and content that you will need to know for your NCLEX test.
- A plan – four or eight month plans that allow you to study for the NCLEX while you’re in Nursing school. These plans allow you to study for an hour or so a day without stressing or feeling rushed.
- Monthly Workshops – a two-hour live workshop each month that covers content that will help you pass the test. These workshops let you ask questions live. If you can’t make it to the live session, you can send in questions you have before hand and watch the replay when you have time.
- Questions – we know from experience that students who answer more practice questions pass the NCLEX the first time. Saunders has a database with 5000 or so questions and we give you links to 1000 plus additional questions.
We offer tutoring too. Some people need some individualized attention. We have plans that include either one or two one-hour tutor sessions each month. We can do these sessions when you are available. We can give you a phone call or we can do them online (the method I like the best), but it is your choice. Included with the tutor program is a customized study plan (either 4 month or 8 month) that is based on an assessment test and is revised as we tutor you. This lets us focus on what you need to work on the most.
Just the NCLEX Prep $29 / month – click here to order.
NCLEX Prep with 1 hour of tutoring each month $39/month – click here to order.
NCLEX Prep with 2 hours of tutoring each month $65 / month – click here to order.
Questions? Send us a note – > firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking your NCLEX test soon – you may want to check out our Boot Camp – Click Here.
Failed your NCLEX – we can help. Details are here.
Need a preview – try it for 24 hours – click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.