Failed the NCLEX or Afraid you’ll fail?
We can help you pass the NCLEX the next time you take it.
Jordan had failed her NCLEX 10 times. Here was her first email to us.
I’ve taken the NCLEX 10 times, can you help me?
This was on April 11th. She purchased the 20 session tutor program. She was nervous and apprehensive. We worked hard through much of the summer. One thing we try to do for you is to help you overcome the doubt. YOU CAN DO IT. Here are the notes we got on August 1st.
Omg I PASSED!!!!! I cannot thank you enough! This is so surreal! You are a God send!! I’m definitely getting your info to my friends who were in my same boat!! Thank you for everything!!!
How do we do it? Sometimes it takes a little bit extra to help you pass the test, even if you know all of the content by heart. We figure out what is holding you back and work hard to help you pass the test.
Watch The Video for Details
What does it Include?
Instant access to our NCLEX Bootcamp. It is a review of all the content you learned in nursing school, condensed down into four weeks (or you can do it faster, or slower) Details are here.
Assessment. During the first few days after you order, we’ll do an assessment with you. This is crucial to help us to determine what your strengths and weaknesses are.
A study plan / calendar. This is built for you. Each student we tutor is different. We had a student we tutored at 4am in the morning because she worked every day. It is created with your input and will list day to day things to do from when we start, till the day you take your NCLEX.
Ten or twenty one hour tutor sessions. We tutor content that you need work on. The calendar will review everything you’ve learned (with the help of Boot Camp). Tutor sessions are designed to laser focus on what you need help with.
Saunders is a required book for tutoring. It includes a review of NCLEX content, but more importantly it includes a 5000 question data base. Questions just like those you’ll take on your NCLEX.
A guarantee. If you don’t pass the NCLEX, we’ll tutor you for free until the next time you take it.
Our goal is to help you pass your NCLEX. We started tutoring Sandra in March, this past weekend May 28, 2017 she took her NCLEX for the 8th time. She worked two jobs – one full time and one part time. Here is the message she sent to us.
Five Tutor sessions – 5 one-hour tutor sessions (anytime within six months of purchase). $250.00. Click here to order.
45-day program – 10 one-hour tutor sessions (at least one or two sessions a week – consecutive weeks). $437.00. Click here to order.
90-day program – includes 20 one-hour tutor sessions (at least one or two sessions a week – consecutive weeks) $645.00 Click here to order.
Payment plans are available (2 monthly payments) – Email us for details. [[ CLICK HERE to send your email ]]
Some FAQs about our tutoring.
1. Five tutor sessions can be done anytime. 10 or 20 sessions need to be done at least 1 session per week.
2. Normally on the last tutor session of the week we provide you with times that are available for the next week.
3. Sessions normally last an hour. You decide what you would like to us to cover during our time.
4. We can do it on the telephone (reviewing notes / the book, etc.) or online using Google Hangouts.
The Guarantee –
Our guarantee is if you follow our tutor guidelines and don’t pass the NCLEX exam, we will tutor you (the same number of sessions you ordered), till you past the test. Here are some things to remember and follow.
- Unless you contact us before hand, you’ll need to do at least one tutor session each week.
- You will need to complete and email homework assignments that are given to you in your calendar.
- We love questions. You’ll send us an image of the results of test questions that we assign you.
We know that life happens. We normally schedule tutor sessions with you at least a week in advance. If you can’t make it to a tutor session please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.
- if you don’t let us know at all. We call you and get no answer – that will count as one of your tutor sessions.
- the first time you give less than 24 hours notice, it will be forgiven. The second + calls will be dealt with individually.
Remember we tutor quite a few students, it is important to attend tutor sessions as scheduled.